kylekier

My Friends From India. My Friends From Indonesia. And My Fellow Filipinos. Apn Tip For You.thank You

NOSE BLEED AKO NETO. 

BIGYAN DIN NATIN TIP AND TRICKS MGA FRIENDS NATIN SA IBANG BANSA AT SYEMPRE PARA SA INYO MGA KAPWA  KO FILIPINO.

Good evening to all people of the world.

This apn i researched and monitored is now ready to serve you. I tested it and its all working. APN from INDIA and APN from INDONESIA. Use these APn according to ur coumtry even not using VPN for better performance. And for my FELLOW FILIPINOS using VPN and using INDIA or INDONESIA SSH SERVER, you can use this to IWAS BLOCK UR SIM and so that you will have spare or extra APN. BUT dont forget my old post about APN in our BELOVED COUNTRY PHILIPPINES, wow na wow converge is my favorite.

For now i need handkerchief. my nose is bleeding. hehehe

So guys what are you waiting for. please react or comment to REVEAL my RESEARCHED  WORK.

thank you brothers and sisters.

To God be the Glory.

P.s..

Please understand my poor english.

yes. i am poor, but i will pay for it. i will work, work, until i fall from weariness, for my privelege, my inaliable right to be free.

hehehehe. galing ko no. joke

PROOF OF CONNECTIONS

I TESTED

APN FROM INDIA

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

APN FROM INDONESIA

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

The latency of india apn is 2.01

The up time work is 56% 40 minutes ago it will ko up after how manyu hours and will reach 100% uptime work. the anonimity of tghis apn i HIA means high in anonimity. it is hard to detect