Welcome to PhCyber Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alexcious

Phcyber Pro Vpn - Need Feedback.. Thanks

Guys I have bought this vpn. I just wanna ask if this vpn has expiration or what? Whats the benefit of purchasing this vpn? But so far for me I tested it last night and the result is outstanding, it's so fast in terms of downloading and video streaming. 

Screenshot_20191022_175948_ph.cybervpn.pro.jpg

8 hours ago, Alexcious said:

Guys I have bought this vpn. I just wanna ask if this vpn has expiration or what? Whats the benefit of purchasing this vpn? But so far for me I tested it last night and the result is outstanding, it's so fast in terms of downloading and video streaming. 

Screenshot_20191022_175948_ph.cybervpn.pro.jpg

Thanks for the positive feedback.

As much as i want to provide you any information difference between Pro and Standard app however I dont want to provide any false information. As I only have few idea on Pro app.

Let me endorse you to our admin's.

@sk3llum @Cyber 

Thank you.

@Alexcious thanks for purchasing PhCyber Pro. The app has no expiration and we regularly maintain our servers so we can assure the best connection for you. The advantage of purchasing this vpn is that it has auto log-in on VIP servers (no need to create account), fast and stable servers, improved Payload Generator, host checker and SSH Panel Integrated. If you have any other queries, we have a community of users & staffs to help you. Good luck and thanks for joining PhCyber.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:48 AM, sk3llum said:

@Alexcious thanks for purchasing PhCyber Pro. The app has no expiration and we regularly maintain our servers so we can assure the best connection for you. The advantage of purchasing this vpn is that it has auto log-in on VIP servers (no need to create account), fast and stable servers, improved Payload Generator, host checker and SSH Panel Integrated. If you have any other queries, we have a community of users & staffs to help you. Good luck and thanks for joining PhCyber.

Well said lufet mo tlga mag english boss!