Jump to content

PhCyber Tunnel Available!

Get it on Playstore
Download Now!

Ad Placement For Rent

Ad Space For Rent. Get Your Product up here and let our users see them first when they visit our Forum. We have thousands of page views everyday!
More Info
Info
  • Welcome to PhCyber
  • Explore and Enjoy Browsing!
  • Lots of useful topics
  • Stay active and receive prizes
Sign in to follow this  
SoulCollect

[Update] PhCyber Free/PRO Version

Recommended Posts

- Update your Free/PRO Version to the latest 

Go to your PhCyber PRO Version VPN, then click Update Icon.

- The Version should be like this. (check image below.)

received_612766415905032.jpeg

 

Screenshot_2019-05-13-12-39-29-73.png

 


  • Heart 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+ Wait for further notice regarding update in PhCyber Free Version.

Note: Free Version also been Updated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boss ayaw parin sa akin kahit inupdate ko na, tinry ko na rin mag reinstall ayaw pa rin, yung phcyber pro gamit ko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2019 at 5:50 AM, SoulCollect said:

ano error nya paps?

nagtatagal cya sa "waiting for server reply" tapos "Connection Error!" lang ang nakalagay boss

Edited by judy1
add info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sir PHCYBER PRO gamit ko. Bakit sobrang hina nya po at vip lang pwede ko magamit yun free and premium hindi?  kakabili ko lamg sa play store kahapon 150 pesos. Pag nag data ako sobrang lakas namn po always namn ako nag uupdate.. sa apps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mag hintay lng kau ng ilang segundo, ggana dn o kya palit2x lng kau ng server, free ver.  lng gamit q

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Granger said:

Sir PHCYBER PRO gamit ko. Bakit sobrang hina nya po at vip lang pwede ko magamit yun free and premium hindi?  kakabili ko lamg sa play store kahapon 150 pesos. Pag nag data ako sobrang lakas namn po always namn ako nag uupdate.. sa apps. 

our servers our working fine. make sure na ok din po ung data sa area nyo. anyway if this continues at di nagbago, give us a chat sa discord natin para matulungan namin kau. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 12:47 PM, SoulCollect said:

+ Wait for further notice regarding update in PhCyber Free Version.

Note: Free Version also been Updated

maraming salamat po

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

paps ask q lang po yong bagong update na netflix free server ayaw gumana sa netflix.. Thanks paps. Pa update nalang po ok kasi po sa premium netflix server eee...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 12:46 PM, SoulCollect said:

- Update your Free/PRO Version to the latest 

Go to your PhCyber PRO Version VPN, then click Update Icon.

- The Version should be like this. (check image below.)

received_612766415905032.jpeg

 

Screenshot_2019-05-13-12-39-29-73.pngthanks po kuya

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...