sk3llum has not provided any additional information.
It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don't really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don't recognize.
Let’s not go on here... Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call 'cache cleaning'.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked - no additional key required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- AMOLED Dark Venom theme activated;
- Changed main icon with venom icon;
- Check for new update disabled;
- Native bugsnag analytics removed completely;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;