sk3llum has not provided any additional information.
Become the ultimate Dungeon Master as you bribe, entice and coax your heroes through their adventures on a quest to restore your guild to its ultimate glory!
Guild of Dungeoneering is a unique turn-based RPG with a twist: instead of controlling the hero, you build the dungeon around him. Using cards drawn from your Guild decks, you lay down rooms, monsters, traps and of course loot! Meanwhile your hero is making his own decisions on where to go and what to fight. But will he be strong enough to take on the dungeon's overlord? In between dungeon runs and card based battles, manage your Guild building new rooms to attract new classes of adventurer and to expand your decks of cards with more powerful items and events.
Guild of Dungeoneering will reward you for purchasing now by giving you all future content updates for FREE! As each content update is made we will be charging a little bit more for the game. Our next major content update will add the Pirate's Cove expansion pack!
Does not require an online connection to play.
• A turn-based RPG card game with a truck ton of personality, unique pen and paper visuals, catchy music and hilarious writing!
• Take control of your fledgling group of heroes and lead them to victory! (after admitting to a few defeats of course)
• Entice, coax and bribe your heroes to clear the dungeons you build by strategically placing rooms, monsters and loot from the cards you are dealt
• Get to know each of your hero’s personality and traits, upgrade your existing heroes, and add new heroes while you try out new strategies to keep from sending them to their doom!
• Manage your guild carefully and spend your hard earned ‘glory’ wisely to level up and unlock more rooms and equipment. Improving your guild means you'll have a better chance at beating the harder dungeons as you progress and take down the ultimate dungeon overlord.
Watch out for Ice Cream Headaches! Our second Adventure Pack is now available as a FREE update!
Quest through the snowy mountains, visit the ice cream monks and battle all new monsters like the Slushie Elemental and the Pygmy Mammoth. With 21 new quests, 30 new monsters and 3 new classes, it’s our biggest expansion yet!
If you have previously beaten the game you should restart in one of your old save slots and take on the new region with a new save using the 'icecream shortcut' option.